2015 Harley-Davidson® FLRT - Freewheeler™
Bike is equipped w/: Reverse capability; Aux. Connected Speakers; and Windshield
Price Coming Soon
2015 Harley-Davidson® Freewheeler™
Hot rod-inspired style and a smaller, easy-handling size make the new Freewheeler™ model unlike any other trike on the road. Confidence comes instantly in this saddle.
Features May Include:
- Project RUSHMORE – Engine
As every rider knows, the engine is at the heart of the experience of riding a motorcycle. The amount of torque and horsepower it delivers over the RPM range is in direct proportion to the feeling it gives you when you roll on the throttle. We know what riders want from a motorcycle engine because we’ve been building them for 110 years. Project RUSHMORE gave us the opportunity to dial it in just right. We conducted thousands of road tests with real riders giving us feedback to build the next iteration of the legendary Harley-Davidson® engine. The consensus was: We want more. More low-end torque, more passing power, more perfection in the tone of the exhaust note, more of the feeling we ride a motorcycle for. So we built the engines that deliver it. We’re proud to unveil the next level of Harley-Davidson® V-Twin engine. And prove once and for all, the customer is always right.
- Full-Length Footboards & Toe/Heel Gear Shifts
Your boots were made for riding—any way you see fit. Our full-length footboards boast a time-tested, tried-and-true design and rubber isolation for a comfortable ride, while the height-adjustable passenger boards add another level of customizable comfort for your riding partner. And for shifting gears, you can use either the traditional toe-shift or the even easier, more convenient heel-shift. It might take a few rides, but once you’ve gotten used to the smooth shifting rhythm, you’ll never give it up.
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission
You want a ride that rumbles—not begs for mercy—when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine turnover and road speed. It’s a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you’re opening up the road ahead.
- Project RUSHMORE – Styling
Project RUSHMORE is the journey we set out on to take our touring motorcycles to places never imagined before – to turn all the possibilities for what a motorcycle can be now into true Milwaukee steel. We did it our way, as we’ve always done. As riders. Riding with other riders. Thousand of hours, countless road tests, millions of miles. Looking for the technology and innovations that truly make the ride better. We went over the bike fender tip to fender tip. Making it work better. Making it look sleeker. Modern. Clean. Tight. Let your eye take a journey over the machine. This is classic Harley-Davidson style and a sleek, modern look at the exact same time. At Harley-Davidson, form has always followed function. And both have always reported to emotion. Now we’re just doing it on a completely different level.
- FLRT – Freewheeler™
- Motorcycle / Scooter
- 11214 mi
- 6 Speed
- 103.1 in.
- 26.9 in.
- 27.5 in.
- 4.9 in.
- 3.96 in.
- 66 in.
- MT 130/60B19 M/C 61H
- 6 gal.
- 4 qt.
- 1,045 lb.
- 1,082 lb.
- 2 cu ft
- Air-cooled, High Output Twin Cam 103™ with integrated oil cooler
- 3.87 in.
- 4.374 in.
- 103.1 cu in
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Chain, 34/46 ratio
- New mufflers designed to fit within the new shorter Freewheeler body. The slash down style chrome finish mufflers are ~3” shorter than current FL mufflers
- Enforcer Cast Aluminum
- Enforcer Cast Aluminum
- 6 Piston fixed front with 4-31.75 mm frontPistons and 2-25.4 mm linked rear pistons, 31.75mm single piston floating rear
- Foot actuated dual parking brake
- 104.7 ft-lb
- 39 mpg
- High beam, running lights, battery, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, security symbol (optional), gear indicator, low fuel warning, reverse, park brake, miles to empty.
- 10% larger speedometer and tachometer with 68% wider numbers; 28% larger fuel and volt gauges with 30% wider numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, and gear indicator; and larger telltale indicators, including new reverse indicator light
Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Not all options listed available on pre-owned models. Contact dealer for details.